ककड़ सिंग़ी - Pistacia integerrima
Pistacia integerrima is a species of pistachio tree native to Asia, commonly called zebrawood. It is used for a variety of purposes in India, including timber, dye, and fodder. The leaf galls are used in traditional herbalism for cough, asthma, fever, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Long, horn-shaped leaf galls that often develop on this tree are harvested and used to make kakadshringi, an herbal medicine for diarrhea in northern India. This tree is also used as a rootstock in the cultivation of commercial pistachios.
- Traditionally plant parts particularly its galls have been utilized for treatment of cough, asthma, dysentery, liver disorders and for snake bite.
- Take roasted galls with honey for diarrhea and cough asthma.
- In India, galls are used for treating respiratory ailments.
- In India, it is used as a remedy for chronic bronchitis, vomiting, psoriasis, fever and promotes appetite.
Flavour: Kakadsinghi has bitter taste and terebinthine odour.
Storage & Care: Store in regrigerator. Do not keep in moist area.
Our Shipping and Delivery May take time as we procure the products from real farmers based back in the villages where connectivity is not so good.
But one thing is sure, once you have placed your order we at hill basket will make sure its delivered to you. We will ofcourse keep in touch with you during the full process from placing the order till its delivered to you.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return: First of all we at Hill Basket will make sure that you would not want to return the product when it is successfully delivered to you. Second & Last we do not accept returns currently as we do not want you to get troubled and spend your time and energy to return the product.
Refund: We offer refund in below conditions:
- Product is not delivered to you and it is lost in transit
- Product is delivered to you but the Packaging is torn or the Parcel is tampered.
- Product is delivered to you successfully but it does not match with the Description of the product.